Thursday, January 9, 2014

Catch up Weeks 3 (Part 2)

Edited on 12/02/13 and was originally scheduled to post on my blog at that time.

As promised this is part 2, the continuation of the last blog where I traded services with DoA friend Mindy. She did some fabulous faceups on a few of my dolls in exchange I was to make her boy some cool duds.

The model I had to work with was the Mirodoll 68cm boy body which was hybrided with Resinsoul Dong head. His name is Gunner. I asked permission from Mindy Mae Freeman aka Raesha to post photos of her doll.

The first outfit:
Sexy Gunner showing off his new duds. I created a black long sleeve t-shirt with a slight v neck to show off his muscles and a pair of grey skinny leg pants. 


The second outfit:

Modeled on my Mirodoll boy is the 2nd outfit that I made for Gunner a pair of black denim jeans and a beige raglan t-shirt. 

I'm really quite pleased with how they both turned out. It was great practice for creating some great fashions that will eventually end up in my Etsy shop. 




No comments:

Post a Comment