Thursday, January 9, 2014

Catch Up Weeks 2

Edited on 12/02/13 was to be oringinally posted at that time.

Even in between some of the chaos that was life for the past few months, in my absence there were a few doll projects that I had accomplished. A fellow DoA member and Resinsoul lover Mindy was nice enough to do faceups on a few of my dolls in exchange I made her new boy some clothing. So this will be in a 2 part blog. First since she completed the faceups I'll discuss a little about what she did and who I sent out to her.

The first victim...er uh volunteer was Vincent Doyle Forrester - Bobobie Apollo in light tan. 

Before:
The issues I had with the faceup the previous owner did was that the eyebrows were very sketchy and I have a big pet peeve with dark colored highlighting in the corner of the lips on dolls. Its just not my thing makes me think he was just eating oreo cookies or dirt...lol. I'd love to post some of my inspiration photos that I sent to her but they are not of my dolls and since I don't know the owner don't want to post someone elses photos. Pretty much I wanted something more masculine but yet not "too" masculine, but in pretty natural tones. 

After:


Next up is everyone's favorite girl Audryme, my Bobobie/resinsoul hybrid steampunk gal. 

Before:
Audryme has a company faceup on with some very slight freckles that were added by the previous owner. I wanted to keep a natural look for her since she seems to be a no nonsense kinda gal but definitely wanted her freckles to stand out more. 

After:

Lastly my mini me Keiyoko, resinsoul Xue

Before:
As you may remember Keiyoko was one of my previous projects many months ago, and this was the faceup I had done. I wasn't entirely happy with the outcome so I was very excited to see what Mindy would come up with. I sent her a few photos of myself and some inspiration photos of some more glamour, almost rockabilly looks.

After:

All three turned out amazing! I couldn't be happier...my girls have eyelashes and my boy looks much better with his more manly brows. I'll definitely be sending more out to Raesha in the future. 



No comments:

Post a Comment